Campaigns & Partnerships Executive DACH / Poland / Denmark, Standort Hamburg, Vacanceselect
MASE –International sucht Kandidaten für die folgende Position:
Campaigns & Partnerships Executive DACH / Poland / Denmark
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager DACH / PL / DK
For: Vacanceselect Hamburg
Do you quickly see where opportunities lie and do you know how to convert them into profitable partnerships? Do you know how to drive quality traffic to our website through the affiliate channel and through various partnerships with both digital and traditional players? As a Campaigns & Partnerships Executive you will work together with the Regional Sales Manager DACH /PL/DK and the Director of Sales Northern Europe on expanding the sales activities in the DACH region, Polish & Danish markets.
Setting up new partnerships is an essential part of achieving the commercial objectives for the coming seasons. You are searching for partners who align with the core values of Vacanceselect and with whom we can enter into a structural or a tactical cooperation. You approach them, determine where the opportunities lie and conduct internal and external consultations to reach the right deal. You create a win-win situation for both parties, and you know how to further expand the cooperation.
You approach parties to set up joint promotions with which we can improve the relationship with new or existing customers. Here you can be very creative and think out of the box! Managing the affiliate channel is also your responsibility. Together with your manager, you determine the strategy to increase the results for this channel and minimize costs. You have intensive contact with the top affiliates to provide them with the correct information and to see how the results can be optimized. You are also responsible for maintaining the indirect sales network and know how to use it in a tactical way.
You translate the commercial objectives into successful campaigns in a practical way. Vacanceselect is a data-driven platform organization, so we look at relevant data every week to optimize strategy and implementation. Good analytical skills are therefore required.
• Together with the regional sales team you will set up successful commercial campaigns that optimally reach our target groups.
• Setting up partnerships that append with the commercial campaigns. You maintain the relationship with the partners and monitor and optimize where possible.
• Seeing and finding commercial opportunities is your second nature, you know how to think creatively, and you can bring the digital world together with the traditional world.
• Setting up, monitoring and assessing joint promotions. You are result driven and thrive on an exceptional cooperation (both internal and external).
• Set up a masterplan on how we can improve the results on the affiliate channel and interact with the top affiliates and the network administrator to improve performance.
• Providing advice, you implement, take action and optimize, always substantiating your actions with analyzes.
• You have internal contact with various stakeholders and inform them about new campaigns and collaborations.
• You know how to tactically put our commercial (product) range away via the indirect sales channel.
What do we ask of you?
• Minimum Bachelor work and thinking level.
• 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar position within a commercial B2C organization / platform.
• Experience with setting up (B2B) partnerships and joint promotions with large commercial partners.
• Strategically oriented with the ability to translate this into concrete plans and to implement them.
• Good communication skills at various levels, both internally and externally.
• An analytical and result-oriented approach.
• Experience in the tourism sector is an advantage.
• Proactive attitude.
• Available for 32 - 39 hours a week.
• You speak and write fluent German and English (French is an advantage).
Bei Interesse wenden Sie sich bitte an:
Frau Kirstie de Bruyn: email@example.com
Handy: 0176 – 54423806