Sales Trader Environmental commodities (Energy) German Market – Renewable Energy, AFS Group
MASE –International (Headhunters / executive search) sucht Kandidaten für die folgende Position:
Sales Trader Environmental commodities (Energy) German Market – Renewable Energy
Standort Amsterdam, Niederlande
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become a member of this motivated team on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange?
As a Sales Trader Renewable Energy Certificates within AFS Energy you will become member of a team with highly motivated and professional colleagues, they will help you succeed from the beginning onwards. You will manage your own client portfolio, providing your clients the highest level of service and information. You will be the lead responsible for your clients and by using your in-depth market knowledge, you will match buyers and sellers in order to optimize your client’s environmental commodity portfolios.
Competencies and qualifications
The AFS Group is looking for a German speaking Sales Trader Renewable Energy.
· You have a Bachelor / master’s degree thinking level.
· You are fluent in German (mother tongue), as well as fluent in English.
· You have at least 2 years demonstrable experience in (sales) trading, brokering or account management (in the green energy market).
· You are pro-active and not afraid to pick up the phone and cold call potential leads. You will continue to find new trading and deal structuring opportunities for your clients.
· You have a hunter attitude.
· You are a good negotiator, who works hard and lives by the motto: “never give up”.
· You are a team player and thrive under pressure.
Working at the Energy desk
The Energy desk exists out of 28 colleagues divided over 4 teams. The Energy department has extensive experience in consulting and trading in the Renewable Energy market. When you join the young and rapidly growing Energy desk, you will help organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives related to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels. You will also assist clients in realizing their renewable energy projects.
What AFS Group offers
· Competitive renumeration and training possibilities.
· 27 holidays per calendar year.
· NS Business card (depending on your residence).
· Free inhouse fitness.
· A variety of activities with the team.
Bei Interesse wenden Sie sich bitte an:
Frau Kirstie de Bruyn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handy: 0176 – 54423806